GenreHealth & Fitness
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Finally, a research-based book that covers all facets of optimizing the development of muscle and strength. Jim Stoppani’s Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength, Second Edition, is a comprehensive training guide and reference that provides
* definitions of key terms and concepts;
* evaluations of equipment options, including TRX, BOSU, and kettlebells;
* explanations of the role and importance of each muscle group;
* latest nutrition information for losing fat and increasing muscle mass;
* presentations of the best exercises, including body weight, for adding strength and mass; and
* descriptions and examples of many types of workouts and programs and their effects.
Choose from 381 exercises presented for 13 muscle groups and the whole body. Proper technique for each exercise is tailored to the type of resistance used, be it free weights, weight machines, or body weight. Plus, each of the 116 training programs is rated according to workout duration, the projected time frame for achieving measurable results, level of difficulty, and overall effectiveness.
Past Muscle & Fitness senior science editor Jim Stoppani covers each topic in detail. His advice will help you conquer any problem or plateau you encounter. So build your knowledge base to build a better body. Jim Stoppani’s Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength is the ultimate resource for pinpointing and achieving the results you’re seeking.