In Be a People Person, America's leadership expert John Maxwell helps you
• Discover and develop the qualities of an effective "people person."
• Improve your relationships in every area of life.
• Understand and help difficult people.
• Overcome differences and personality traits that can cause friction.
• Inspire others to excellence and success.
Being a leader means working with people, and that's not always easy! Whether in your office, church, neighborhood, or elsewhere, your interpersonal relationships can make or break you as a leader. That's why it's so important to be a "people person" and develop your skills in tapping that most precious of all resources: people.
Loaded with life-enriching, life-changing principles for relating positively and powerfully with your family, friends, colleagues, and clients, Be a People Person is certain to help you bring out the best in others—and that's what effective leadership is all about.